Ray White Khan Howarth
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Find yourself living a life of luxury and convenience with this chic residence in the award winning Oceanvale apartments, an exclusive resort style residential community surrounded by all that the beautiful Northern Beaches has to offer.
Centrally located between pristine beaches and natural park lands a modern and delightful pet friendly home awaits, offering a new and fresh appeal with building completed only 2 years ago. The stunning design concepts include:
- A spacious open plan living and dining area leading out to a full-length private courtyard with delightful alfresco BBQ area.
- Unlike many other apartments within the complex, this property does not face any other block and is completely private.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes, the master bedroom enjoying a luxuriously large en-suite.
- Stylish entertaining with the designer gas kitchen, complete with Caesar Stone bench tops, Island kitchen bench, stainless steel appliances and glass splash backs.
- A well-appointed main bathroom, internal laundry and ample storage space with split system air conditioning throughout.
- Media room with built in desk and cabled for Internet.
- Security card lift access straight from your door to your tandem car space and over sized security cage underground.
- Gated access from the courtyard leads to pristine landscaped gardens and your choice of facilities comprising of swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, children's playground and cycle tracks.
From your new home you can experience a multitude of ways to unwind: escape into the beautiful wetlands on the boardwalks and cycle tracks, disappear for a day at the beach, a paddle on Narrabeen Lake, dine at cosmopolitan restaurants and indulge in cafe culture or enjoy a cinema session. Public transport is on your doorstep connecting you to major corporate centers and beyond to the CBD of Sydney, and a unique choice exists with many local public and private schools close by.
With Oceanvale boasting to be the third best-selling address for 2012 in NSW as reported by RP Data and promising rental returns of around $650 per week, its time to follow suit and benefit from this great investment opportunity.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Media Room
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.